CALL (561) 495-9111
Spine surgery is surgery performed on the Cervical, Thoracic or Lumbar Spine. The surgery involves a disk, a nerve or a facet, with the replacement of a disk or vertebral segments. The surgery is needed either due to trauma or chronic long term disk herniation, chronic or radicular pain along the spine or extremities, as well as arthritic changes.
Some of the more common procedures that patients turn to Delray Beach Surgical Center may include:
- Spinal Cord Stimulation with lead implantation and/or revision
- Spinal Fusion
- Microdiscectomy (minimally invasive technique)
- Disckectomy with Arthrodesis, and placement of interbody biomechanical devices and allograft.
Equipment and Technology
Multi purpose operating microscope for spine, peripheral nerves, hand and reconstructive surgery, featuring:
- Extremely flexible suspension
- Easy balancing
- Modular design
- Variable focus 224 to 510 mm
- Illumination module with IR and UV filters
- Wide angle oculars 10x20B
- Large range of accessories